Monday, February 18, 2008

wat a random me today...

haiz...today have my second paper for my exam...engineering material..haiz...wat the %%&&## !!! the qns tat i think will not come out again..coz it already come out in common test le..but yet i was wrong!!! it come out again!!! in the end the qns was so easy i forget how to do...in the end lose abt 10 marks...sadden...then the things i memorised...all of the sudden...everything gone to drain..i reali reali feel like killing myself lor..after the exam, mr lawrence came into the room...i reali feel like taking my slipper n throw at him(SORRY but this is wat i reali feel at tat moment)...AHHHHH!!! feel like screaming n shouting...i memorise so much in the end...haiz...forget it..hope i can pass...

As i was walking back home,feeling very down,totally have no mood for anything...but when i saw the green field tat is jus near my hse...i have the sudden urge to go for a run...then i went back home...get changed...n went to the standium for a run...after running...i dunno why i suddenly feel like going to the "hill" tat me n my frenzs used to go de...as everytime when i was there,i reali feel very relax...coz we would alway be there complaining abt our teachers,cracking jokes, alot of fun n laughters...but it's seems like a very long time i ever reali had tat fun le..haiz...i reali hope tat i reali have the power of controlling time...but i dun have...haiz..so from this i have learnt a lesson...
beocoz u cant control time thus u must know how to cherish every seconds n moment tat u had wif the pple ard u...
in the end...i ran up to the "hill"...sit there...watching the sun set behind the tree..n listening to the wind blowing...thinking abt my life..n after then...i reali feel much more relaxed...mayb becoz i had been studying too much this few days...that's why today's paper could make me feeling so down...coz normally when exam doesnt goes well...i will not be as down as today lor...hahax...but today reali random n quite weird la..hahahax...but dun worry i'm fine now...tml will study for my last paper..hehex...
sorry KK korkor if i had made u worry abt me...dun worry i'm fine le...hehex..
i will jia you de...so same goes to my classmates..JIA YOU EVERYONE!!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home