Monday, January 28, 2008

happy day....

my lunch
me n sinni darling
2 silly gals...
snap 1
after lunch n moive....blur n tired....

hehex....me n qiuping darling...

peace....
random snap

wahahahax...today have a great afternoon wif my 3 darlings(carrie,qiu ping n sinni)..hehex...we went for lunch n moive at cinileisure...advance celebration for my b'dae tml...hahax..

we for our lunch at the Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe...i was so surprise to see one of my workmate at ichiban de working as service crew...hahax..when i saw her i couldnt reali comfirm whether is her anot so i didnt call her...until i she walk over n say "hey is u..i jus frm far notice u liao but dunno whether is u anot...hahax.." wahahax...i so long didnt work le she still recognise me...hahax..but she told me she quit ichiban le..hmmm...seems like i reali long time didnt work le hor?hahahax...but seriously i think i'm reali a failure coz until now i still dunno my workmate's name i jus call her auntie auntie...sadden...hahax..so after finish eating...we slack at the cafe n take alot of silly photos there...hahax...then all the crews there were like all looking at us..hahax..but we jus hack care n continue our craps n silly postures...wahahahax...

then went to watch the moive "27 dresses"...i can say it's rather a touching story n funny...mayb a fantasy for every gal....hahahax...nice moive..hehex..after tat jiu went home liao...hahax..=D

ok i go study for my auto cad test tml liao..or tml sure fail...hahax...nitze...=D

To my darlings....

thanks gals i reali had a great afternoon wif ya...hahax..alots of laughter n joy tat u had brought for me today...hehex...thanks!!!

FRENZ FOREVER!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home