Sunday, February 3, 2008

NPOB AGM

the peace grp
hahax..too bright

the 2 randoms

me n shafiq
me n my 2 beloved korkor...


Happy Farand n me
me n Ben
me n Yu Hang
Han Bin n me
me n rebecca

me,crying joe n midori's sexy lip
me n joe.. me n jia junn (1)
jia junn n me (2)

jus attended NPOB's Aunnal General Meeting...it was a nite full of tears and wishes for each other...everyone in the room hate the time to move..we jus want the time to jus stop at that moment...noone bears to leave one another...nevertheless we still have alot of laughter n joy in the room...

and it is the announce of the 15th comm...wishing u all the best 15th comm...jia you!! jia you!! jia you!!! bring NPOB to it's next peak point!!!

Year 3 seniors i will miss u guys!!! rmb to come back to see us k? hahax...=D

ok i go slp liao...got fever since afternoon..still able to go AGM means still can survive...hahahax..so my 2 korkor, dun worry i'm fine...=D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home