Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy belated 18th birthday to me....hehex =D

hahax...time flies i'm 18 now!!!! old liao...hahax..tat's y getting blur blurrer nowadays...hehex..=D
so ytd have my 18th birthday in my polylife...hmmm...go for the lesson at 9am...but before i go for lesson, i received my first b'dae present and tat was from my 2 sec sch frenz(kun bei n zhen han)..so touched..they still rmb my b'dae...hahahax..then went for lesson...n my breakfast was qiu ping specially make for me de choco mousse...wow...so xin fu la...hahax...early in the morning got to eat choco mousse as breakfast...but abit sinful la...coz it's quite fattening de...but it's ok once in a while nia ma...hahax..then went for maths lesson...hahax..after then received siong peng's present...it's a interesting toy very cute..hahahax...then when to alumni clubhouse to have our lunch...then when for auto cad test...haiz...this is the saddest part of my whole b'dae...coz tat test as usual i couldnt finish drawing...haiz...sure fail liao...damn it...then mood frm high become very low...haiz....sadden...after the test it was ard 3 plus....went to atrium to wait for the time to past coz i meeting my frenz at 5 plus...then as i was doing my hw...a guy frm nowhere pop out and say"hello can u help me to do a survey?" so i did..then while doing...he ask me alot of qns abt savings n wat i noe abt savings ...so i jus ans him lor...hahax...then chat n chat n chat...till 5 plus liao..hahax...i went to meet my beloved chix rice...hahahax..ke lian de her stay in the lib wait for me for dunno how long...sry...then went for dinner wif her n jia shan at Long John Silver...n jiashan brought me my a slice of birthday cake for my 18th b'dae...touched...coz i seldom have birthday cake on my birthday de...hahax..then we crap alot of things..then went back hm at ard 10 plus...but b4 i went hm i went to meet my pri sch frenz(mao quan)...coz he wanted to pass me the present...thanks alot man...hahax..

TO ALL MY DEAREST FRENZS:

thanks for the birthday wishes n presents...thanks alot!!!! n those who have celebrated my birthday wif me...i reali enjoy being tgt wif u guys...thanks chix rice for ur hardwork tat u had put in, in making tat card...i reali reali like it alot...it's reali meaningful..thank you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home