Monday, February 11, 2008

last celebration for this year chinese new year...

ok today going to be the last celebration for this year chinese new year liao...coz i going to put all my mind into my exams liao..hahahax..so today was a reali good finale for the last celebration...hehex..
so in the afternoon went to wenting's house...have lunch...play cards...but today i didnt gamble...guai lei...hehex...then junwei teach me how to play dai di..but in the end seriously...i dunno how to play..hahax..coz i still very blur..but nvm..thanks junwei for teaching me..hahax..at least i noe abit la..hahax..oh ya..n junkai too,he oso got teach me...n we even tag team...luckily didnt lose till got chiam,coz loser have to eat one chicken wing...hahahax...

After all the gambling n fun...we went over to Grace's house n decided to have steamboat...so we went to a nearby the shop n save to buy the ingredients for the steamboat...wow...then grace got 3 dogs lor...i was like..siam here siam there...avoid the dogs when ever it is nearing me...i have break my own record of staying with dogs for so long hours...coz when i went to my relatives' house who rear dogs i usually wouldnt stay long...coz i reali scare of them...hehex...but today i have overcome i think 50% of my fear of dogs le la...hahax...not bad liao lor...great achievement for me liao..hahax..then i stay in the kitchen help to prepare those ingredients for steamboat...hahahax...hey...i got do housework at home de lor...hehex...
overrall, the steamboat was reali delicious...hahax..coz the soup base is reali nice la..hahax..thanks christina's bf for the soup base..hahax..oh ya we even have liao yu sheng b4 steamboat...HUAT AR!!! hahahax..hmmm...i reali enjoy today's gathering...hope to have it every year..hehex...NPOB I LUV U!!!!
ok i go slp liao...tml have to start studying liao...gdnitz...n once again...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! jia you!!!! my frenzs for ur up cuming exams...ALL THE BEST!!!! n GOOD LUCK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home