Wednesday, February 6, 2008

haiz...once again i'm sicked again...Chinese New Year cuming n i'm down with flu n cough...actuali i was already sick last sat but after taking panadol i thought i had recover...but ytd i suddenly got flu n cough...so jus now went to visit my dear DR Tan again...as usual he ask me not to eat this not to eat that..and he even say"hey coz i dun wan to see u come back here again." so i jus noded my head and think in my mind "Wow cyn lei...ask me not to eat so many things..how can?" hahax..but i will try my very best not to eat lor...but if i cannot resist the temptation..pls forgive me..hahahax...
then this afternoon was slack with my classmates at canteen 1 for 4hrs...coz tat stupid maths tutorial make-up lesson starts at 4...while slacking i got do my revision la..then suddenly saw yong jie...he was alone...so pei him eat his lunch...hahax...
finally the clock strike 4pm...we drag ourself into the classroom to hear all his nagging...haiz..as him to check my work oso need to wait till dawn lor..he take 30mins to come by n check my work whereby there is only the 5 of us left in the room...sadded...waste of my time...hopefully nxt sem i dun have to see him again...coz i think he is the most naggy lecturer in NP worst than a old lady...nagging non-stop...haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home