Saturday, January 26, 2008

hectic week...

PHEW....wat a hectic week i had... ever since after LIA camp...the day after LIA camp tat's on mon...i din go sch..coz seriously i couldnt wake up...(Mr Lawrence if u see this...sorry i din go for ur tutorial class) hahax...then got two presentation to do..alot of tutorials to complete..and alot of tests to study...sian la..i damn tired....and becoz of that i got sick on the spot before my project presentation...hahax..then when presenting...i was in a total mind blocked condition...the words that come out from my mouth is like...all jumber up...i myself oso dunno wat i'm saying...hahax...then i jus make my mind calm...n say watever i can...hahax...hope the whole presentation is not screw up by me ba...hehex...=D

hmmm...exams cuming...i can the tensity of the exam mood is cuming up to me le...haiz..even though my b'dae is oso cuming up...but i jus dun feel the anticipating mood...haiz..mayb becoz my frenzs ard me is oso like me very stress ba..and the most unfortunate thing is tat on my b'dae tat day is Auto Cad test...damn it la...so suay lor...my weakest module...haiz...hope i can pass...

but watever it is...i jus hope tat i can have a simple b'dae celebration wif my frenz...hahax..WOW...chix rice say she wan treat me eat chix rice lei....hahax..damn touched...thanks...but chix rice, you dun have to give me any present...coz knowing u already is a great b'dae present for me le..hahax...=D

i dunno y i recently getting very blur le...sorry for the inconvenience tat i had cause for u guys...sorry junwei...i mistaken u as junkai for so long...wahahahax...

ok gtg...i got to study for my exams and complete all my tutorials...n last thing...

GOOD LUCK !!! TO ALL MY FRENZS....ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR UP COMING EXAMS...JIA YOU!!!! JIA YOU!!! JIA YOU!!!!

Quote of the post
Face reality as it is ,not as it was or you wish to be.Never fear or reality.
Jack Welch


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home