Saturday, February 9, 2008

happy chinese new year!!!

Time files so fast its Chinese new year again...every year is the same we would go to every relative’s house to bai nian...as usual first day will go to my grandma and wai po hse...will get to see all my cousins..hahax..Then the second day will go to each and every cousin's hse...last nitz...i n my cousins decided to go for a movie tgt..As we seldom go out together...so once a year..last year went for K-Box..Then this year went to see jay Chou’s movie at AMK HUB...the movie was quite nice..coz can see the cute side of jay Chou...hahax..Then after the movie I went to look for my flexible manager...she saw shocked to see me..hahax..wow n she says she miss me lor...hahahax...so touched..she ask me when I’m coming back to work...I promised her I will be back rite after my exams..hehex..
so after then I n my cousins went to the Mac to chat...we make alot of jokes specially my 2 biao ge(jing ping n lian kai)..hahax..then we chat n chat n chat till very late till we have to take cab home...hahax..but it's ok la...once in a year ma...so worth it lor...hehex...

ok gtg...lata going to my cousin's hse liao...hehex...=D HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! HUAT AR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home