Sunday, January 13, 2008

back to the old times.....

yoz...guys...i'm back to blog...hahax...this is my first blog of the year 2008 ba...hahax..coz ever since school started i'm being very busy with my sch work,cca n work...

hmmm....today went back to my secondary school to help up at the cca open house...i need not have to say of coz is to help up my CO la...hahax...when i went into the CO performing area...many strange faces wearing familiar blue CO tee walking ard me...looking at me as if i'm a stranger...but actuali they r strangers to me oso..coz i have not been going back to the CO since after they had their last SYF competition...so bad huh? but i oso have no choice ar...coz i'm jus too busy...thus i dun get to know those juniors of mine...hahax..but if time allows.i promise i will go back de...so was performing wif them for the open house....when i was performimg, i could feel that as if i am back to my old sec sch life...so relaxing...hahax..i enjoy the moments performing...when i see those audiences were really concentrating looking n listen to our music....there is a sense of satisfactory n happiness tat couldn't be described by words...

then after the open house, i , anne,debbie,yue rong,zhong hua,cai yun n hong ging went to East Coast Park to celebrate mei ting's birthday...when we reach ECP, storms are cuming...thus we decided to have our quick small pinic n run for shelter when the rain cums...hahaz...so expected storm reali chase us into the indoors...then went to play in a arcade there...we played for very long...till evening at ard 7...as we were playing some of them were outside to prepare for meiting's surprise birthday celebration...hahahax...we had alot of fun n laughter together...but until i received a call frm my mum...i got alots of scoldings frm her...haiz...coz i 12 plus then reach hm...n she scolded me saying tat i always go out wif my frenzs till very late...but i reali didnt go out wif my frenzs tat often lor...coz i got sch,cca n work lor...i where got time?? i think i have not been out wif my those Co frenzs for quite a long time le lor...haiz...she jus dun get to understand how i feel....haiz...n i'm jus too tired to explain le...=(

ok...gtg...coz tml got work...12 to 10.30!!!! sian !!!! i dun wanna go!!!!
i will post sum pics once i received frm them...hahax...=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home