Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

the horse farm at Pasir Ris Park....
Wallet frm the OB BBQ...Water Dispenser frm my god-korkor(kai hoow)
Bear necklace frm my god mum n earrings frm my mum....
Facial wash n masks frm my workmate(jennifer)

HO Ho HO!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! i'm sure u all had received alots of presents ritz? but at the same time give out alots of presents huh? hahahax...same frm me..got quite alot of events this year...firstly i have MCO chalet tat last for 4 days 3 nites...jus came back ytd..we had x'mas celebration during the 3rd nite...even though it's quite early but we still have the atmosphere in the air...hahax...we have a santa clause,gift exchange,dancing,singing,food n many more exciting events...hahax...Secondly,ritz after the chalet..i have my OB bbq celebration at shu juan hse(a condominium @ Chinese garden)...hahax..i went late for tat event coz i woke up late...as usual we have gift exchange oso...plus countdown for x'mas and play party poppers in the boys toilet...coz we were told to do so by the security guard as not to disturb the others...first time went into the guys' toilet to play poppers...wahahahax...then thirdly have dinner at my ah ma hse today.. WA i been having BBQ food for the past 3 days le...voice is dying soon...hahax..ok...so currently i have 3 presents...2 of them is frm the gift exchange and the other one is frm my god-bro(kai hoow)...hehex...oh ya n some x'mas present frm my mum n god-mum oso...heee...coz they go genting jus come back..




ok i going to slp soon...orelse Santa not coming to give me my present le...nitez..n Merry X'mas!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home