Monday, December 3, 2007

my new pet "ORZLING"

My new pet.... a fish in a bottle....

it's.....ORZLING!!!! cute huh? hahax...
wow....today i got my first christmas present frm carrie...hahax...so early ritz?haha...it's a very special present tat i ever received n it's me who get to choose it myself de...hahax...it's a orange fish in a bottle...n its name is ORZLING..coz it is orange...wahahax...intresting name huh? hahax...n this fish has a special feature....that is...it does no nd food n air supply(air pump)...hahax...coz it have the aqua balls in the bottle tat provide Orzling nutrients n air supply...amazing huh? hahax...but i think Orzling is very hungry lei...coz i saw it keep opening its mouth wanting to eat smth..but i cant open the bottle to feed coz the oxygen will run out n it will die...hahax...the more i look at,i find it reali it cute lor...hehex...even though i like animals but i dun dare to touch them...so keeping a fish may be the best for me ba...coz i dun nd to touch it...hahahax...

TO : carrie
thanks for ur christmas present...i like it alot...hahax...it will be my best acompany when i'm bored..hahax...n i will not bully Orzling de...dun worry...hahahax...THANKS ALOTz....=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home