Wednesday, November 28, 2007

kena being bullied...

evidence tat weilson used to hit my head
a styloform plate
magic trolley
our material lecturer wif us
today go for tat MOT gathering...being kena bullied by the seniors n lecturer through out the gathering...haiz...sad...first is tat stupid weilson...he ask me to follow him to go bukit timah plaza to buy chacoal,butter,fire starter n orange syrup...so i go wif him lor...on the way,he brought a styloform plate wif him...then he keep using tat to hit my head lor...when we were in the NTUC i do alot of nonscense tat he couldnt stand...but i think he is more crap n nonscense than me lor...hahax...then i suggested a stupid idea...hahax...coz we used the trolley tat's in the NTUC ma..then we hd to go down to the another storey to get the butter ma...so have to take the escalator...the escalator was desgin tat the trolley will not move when its on the escalator...then becoz the escalator was moving very slow lor...then i suggest tat we walk to the end of the escalator to wait for it to come...so i walked down first...then weilson sae i nonscense but yet he oso did the same thing as me lor...hahahahax....damn funny...
not only he bully me...han bin n mr lawrence oso lor...气死我了!!
then i n weilson went to make orange juice for everyone...hahax...actuli is tat one of the lecturer ask me to make,coz he sae dun have le...so we went to add syrup n water in lor...hahax...
then when weilson was not ard he even ask me to go make more orange juice...hahax...he still rmb me as the one who make orange juice de...hahax..so i did lor...then the director was there oso...he sae my orange juice is nice...hahahax..no bad huh? hehex...
so overrall the gathering was fun n relaxing...could noe many other seniors frm the same course n have fun tgt...hahahax...
gtg....nite...tml have practical...=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home