Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Practical day...


H20
Shafwan's
The nicest weld tat i had made
Weld 1
Weld 2
Ugly me Being caught unnotice...taken by STUPID POH HAN!!!!

The 2 aliens
today had my second lesson n the last lesson of arc welding..early in the morning at 10 start my welding lesson....damn sian la..i dun like welding...first hour that lecturer told us to practise wat he had taught us last lesson...so we begin wif our own practise...during the practise everything seems to be fine...but when it come to the second hour of the lesson whereby we have to do the assignment given...things start to get bad...my electrode stuck onto my workpiece and i couldnt get it out...it not only stuck once but several times...that i start to get very irritated and helpless...there was once tat it reali stuck until i reali couldnt get it out...tat i hold tat workpiece in my hand n stared at it and i ask myself " have i chosen the wrong course?" i reali wanted to give up but i told myself not to..coz this is what i have chosen for myself de..i have to face it...my that lecturer oso very cute one lor...when i was in my most helpless moment...he was not there...couldnt find him...dunno where he hide...so i have to solve every problem by myself...haiz..but luckily in the end i had make it...and had that sense of satisfaction...hahax...haiz...still have abt 2 more types of welding awaiting for me to conquer...hope that i will be still alive n in figure...coz i got hurt by those hot sparks on my neck and foot today...damn pain lor...that i jumped when the spark strike on my foot...hahax..but overrall i think arc welding is fun...hahax..=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home