Tuesday, April 21, 2009

7th Month!!!

OUR Dinner!!!! Super Hungry that nitz hahax





it's our 7th month today!!! hahax..we had a small celebration ytd..went for dinner movie n flyer!!! hahahax...my poor dear have to wait for me in sch for ard 6hrs ytd...coz he came to sch very early as i thought my lesson end at 11am..but in the end it turn out to be ending at 5pm...
then went to dinner and movie at marina square...went to watch 17 Again hahax..nice movie...pretty touching..hahahax..then went for flyer for only 10dollars!!! wahahahax...coz there is a special promotion for students due to the flyer's 1yrs old b'dae celebration =D good deal!!! hahax...coz nth much to see on the flyer..i think after the IR complete then it will have a better scenery hehex =)
ok gtg liao...gdnitz =)
happy 7th month my dear!!! I love u!!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home