Wednesday, April 1, 2009

yeah!!! i can smell the holiday coming my way!!!!

finally!!! one more week to the end of my attachment..hehehex...and it's the one week break!!! yeah!!! finally!!! ok i know one week is not very long...but at least i get a break from all those dust and dirt, noise n polluted air frm the yards...hahahax..it does not mean that i didn't enjoy this attachment...but jus tat i don't enjoy the dust,dirt,noise and polluted air there..the attachment with Jotun is reali a great experience and fruitful learning journey for my studies..if i would have a chance i may want to be part of the company too hahahax...
hmmm...planning how to spend my precious one week break.. hahax...hopefully there will be a class outing from my class hahax...
i know when i say i want to have break....mayb that somebody will tell me this.....
" eh it's not time for u to rest lei!!! it's the best time for u to work!!!"
but i jus want to tell that somebody or somebodies (people who will ask me to work)
" PLEASE!!!! give me a break k??? even it's jus 2 days break i'm happy with it"

haiz...my poor dear is sick...having fever last night..wondering how is he now??

1 Comments:

Blogger JoHnnY said...

hi from Vietnam!

johnny

April 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home