Thursday, March 5, 2009

Attachment!!!!

Right after the 3 horrible Exams....is this 6 weeks of terrible attachment!!! hahahax...omg these few days have been busying with the attachment..everyday 8.30a.m - 5p.m...it's somehow very tiring but i dun regret!!!! hahahax...coz i really learnt alot of things from this attachment...hahax...finally!!! i get a chance to go onboard!!!! YEAH!!!! now i almost everyday got a chance to go onboard the ship...hahax...coz my mentor bring us to the tanks as he has to do inspection...lolx..i would say this is my first time ever been into a ballast tank and fresh water tank...great experience...but got myself alots of bruises on my leg..coz knock onto things when climbing up and down..hehex..clumzy me huh? hahax but it's all worth it..hahahax..at least i get into the tanks before =D now that i know abit more abt ship painting knowledge makes me wanna join this company as my career nxt time..hahax...it's fun!!! but tiring, coz have to climb up and down everyday...
ok gtg liao...tml starting working again...hahax..
gdnitz=)))

"everyday in my job...it's a challenge to me...but i love the challenge..coz it makes me strong"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home