Sunday, April 12, 2009

finally!!!

Yeah!!! successfully completed my 6 weeks of attachment!!! hehex...i'm happy coz i got my pay..even though it's not alot..but still it's still money huh?? hahax...hmmm...but i will miss 6 weeks in Jotun!!!! reali!!!! especially the days when we went on board the ships with the super hot heat in the tanks...eating lunch wearing the super attention seeking overall ,where ever we go pple look at us as if we are aliens...hahahax..n will miss slping in my mentor's car too!!! wahahax...Ooops..better dun let my lecturer see this..hahahax...
but seriously i like working in Jotun!!! learn alot of things from the super friendly staff there...esp my 2 mentor Bala n Rahmat!!! thanks for ur guidance!!!!

ok after attachment...i n qiuping went to have a feast to reward ourselves..hahax..we went to JP Ichiban!!! yea...that's my workplace hehex...we ordered quite alot..and we tried hot Sake!!! hahax..it's our first time trying Sake...hmmm i dun reali like the taste...so i jus drank 2 little cups of it..and Qp drank the rest...luckily she was not drunk if not i dunno how she going to work lor..hahahax...then after eating...we realised we forgot to take some pictures..hahax..so no pics..lol!!!

hmmm..this long weekend was quite hectic for me...as i'm working 3 consecutive days...Fri till Sunday...quite sad huh? but nvm la..got money jiu hao...hahahaz..nxt weekend working for the Travel Fiesta at Suntec..damn long hrs..9am to 11pm...i think my leg will be super ache after the work lor..hahahax

ok gtg liao...tml morning still have to go back to sch for I-camp stuff...haiz..no long sleep again=(
hopefully i can get to enjoy my rest of the week huh?? hahahax
gdnitz guys!!!!

OMG..my dear is having fever again..haiz..ke lian de dear didn't take are of himself well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home