Saturday, February 28, 2009

End of Exams.....Start of Attachment!!!!

Yeah!!!! it's finally over!!! but which means it's the start of attachment!!! OMG that don't sound good huh?? haiz...but no choice have to do and have to go...sian!!!!! hopefully this time round i can learn more things...hehex...coz the last attachment reali didnt get to learn much...so ya..this time round i'm going to grip every opportunities to learn as much as i can..hehehex...hoepfully can drop by at shipyards..
Now attachment is top on my schedule....plus another commitment coming on my way!! and that is I-Camp...last attachment kena LEP this time I-camp...OMG!!! are they trying to kill me??? coz i always kena bomb during my attachment period...haiz...
NVM..i'm strong enough to take it...hehex...hopefully huh?? hahax...
now seems like my everyday life is going to be very hectic liao...haiz...i guess i got to plan everything in place again....
ok i got to go slp liao...gdnitz!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!! for those with no attachment...enjoy on my behalf huh???hahahax=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home