Friday, March 20, 2009

result out!!!! and i'm sicked...

Today finally know the result for my last exam...yeah!!!! i hit my own target!!!! YES!!! i did it!!!
hehex..quite satisfy with my result...except for one of my IS(Speaking with Impact) i got C...one tat surprise me is my maths..i finally scored an A for it...omg...unbelieveable...a person who always fail her Emaths during her sec sch and no Amaths foundation scored an A for her Engineering maths...this fulfil the theory of
Energy Input = Energy Output
coz according to the convention law of energy,energy cannot be destroyed or create...hehex..ok i know too science liao..hehex...but i reali think it applies to our life too...
coz the amount of hard work we put in equal to the amount of fruits of labour we will get =)

so dun give up if u have not reach ur target...mayb it's because u have not put in enough hard work..so jia you!!!
and of coz i will continue to set new target and hit it again..hehex..jia you!!!
but after i got the result...i got sick oso...vomited n terrible headache...omg so shit la...thought i will be happy for today but i got sicked...sian...but feeling much better liao=)
ok gtg liao...lata got I-Camp meeting in sch...cya!!! will update soon=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home