Sunday, March 15, 2009

life is so boring...

wanted to blog...but looks like i got nth to update lei...coz recently got nth interesting happening in my life...hmmm...i think i shouldn't say tat..hahax...mayb can talk abt my random mum..hahax...recently she seems to like my dear alot lor...even side him n tell him the bad abt me...good for him lor..even my mum start to side him liao..win liao lor...

then my mum oso very very random...sometimes she will come and ask me weird qns like

" how long u two have being tgt?"

"then u guys got quarrel anot?" n blah blah blah....

hahahax...damn funny la...never thought that she would ask me these..lolx...
ok la...so far so good...nxt sat 21 mar is our 6mth liao lor...so fast huh?? hahax...6 months liao...

hmmmm....say it's long...actuali it's not very long...say it's short...yet it's not very short...

but the times we had tgt is reali precious to us...n the problems we had faced...we resolved tgt...the small arguments we had made us grow stronger=)


(*@*) [^@^] (JJ's creation)
JJ & HH

ok gtg liao...tml still have attachment to go...gdnitz!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home