Sunday, February 8, 2009

stupid idiot bee!!!!

stupid idiot bee got me energise in 3am!!! and blogging abt it now!!!
jus now i finish doing my thermo project and was going to end my conversation on msn with dear to go slp liao...but suddenly i heard this buzzing sound coming from my room ceiling...and i saw a giant bee flying above me...i was really very angry coz it come at the wrong timing!!!! i want to slp lei!!!! staring at the stupid bee, i took my shoe bag on my hand, trying to target it down...so i jump n jump n jump trying hit it down but in the end i failed...then i tell dear abt it..he told me to turn off my room light n switch on my living room's light...thus i did..but that stupid bee jus dun want to come out!!! so i waited...i went to take a touch light with me and stand at my room door..listening to the buzzing of that stupid bee...fortunately that stupid bee fly out of my room from my window after a few minutes...luckily it fly off...orelse i will jus take the Bygone and spray until it die..hahahax...
wahahahax..ok...i think i go slp liao...no more energy le..hehex..
good nitz!!! n stupid bee dun ever come into my room again!!! orelse u will be dead!!! oh ya this applies to all kind of insects/pests too!!! this morning i jus killed a spider on my table...hehex...so rmb my room is out of boundary!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home