Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MAX lost his things again!!!!!

Rmb ytd i wrote tat i'm meeting a frenz? Anticipation turn out to be a dissapointment....haiz...i'm anticipating that today will be a great day out with Max..but i the end it ends with a dissapointment....becoz Max lost his belonging again and is with me again....i hereby announce today is the most guiltiest day i ever had...haiz..ever since i noe him from last year's Kota Tiggin Trip...from tat very moment on, he keep losing his belonging whenever he is out with me...that time at Kota Tiggin he lost his hairdryer becoz of me...coz he lent it to me..but i lost it..i rmb i pass to his frenz to pass it to him..but in the end LOST...
Second item....he lost his 80 dollars plus earpiece tat he had just bought 2 days ago...he lost it in the cinema when we went to catch a moive at the PictureHouse...he said tat he mayb accidentally dropped it when he's taking the sweet form his pocket for me becoz i was coughing...haiz...becoz of me again....
And today....he lost his 450 dollars plus handphone...again the crime scene is in the cinema again...but this time round is not totally becoz of me...but still me la..coz i asked him out de..hahaz...i asked him out becoz he's going army soon, thus jus wanna have a meal out with him again before he gets into the army ma..but in the end it turn out to be another lucky day for that whoever who found his phone....haiz....i'm jus like a curse to him...whenever i'm out with him...he will sure to lost his belongings...i think i dun dare to ask him out anymore ba...hahaz...
After he lost his phone we went to coffee club as usual to have our mud pie...i reali reali feel very gulity for it lor...it totally spoil my mood to have mud pie...haiz....coz last time we having fun eating the mud pie...but this time round....reali sadden...reali gulity...but Max still pretended as normal n even consoled me...even though he didnt blame me for anything...but tat makes me feel even more gulity...haiz...

so guys...nxt time if u wanna date me out...think twice...before u got the same tragedy as Max...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home