Tuesday, July 8, 2008

happy birthday ANNE!!!!!

today Anne message me to go out during my lesson..hahax...she want me to pon lesson again...but i cant coz impt modules lei...how to pon?? i very guai de hor...hehehex...after my lesson went to meet her and shi ni at suntec...abit far la..but nvm...hahahax...then when i went there i realise is her birthday tml...OMG...i totally forgotten...SORRY SORRY...ok as a punishment i sing u birthday song here...hehex...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY....BIRTH...DAY... TO.... ANNE........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.....=D
wishing u all the best...stay happy!!! =D
your dearest sanjie...=)
then after we met...we decided to eat KFC...hehex...we ordered a family feast...wahahaha...first time 3 person eat family feast....very full sia...wahahahax...
you are just like a puzzle to me....i'm always trying to solve you..but i can tell you i'm tired of sloving already.....so i decided to stop....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home