Thursday, July 31, 2008

BAD DAYs....

haiz...bad luck is following me every where these 2 days...haiz...
screw up my 2 tests...one 40% another one 20%....but are practical tests...becoz of that 2 stupid PCs in CAL2 that cause me to lose these marks...haiz...there goes my GPA for this sem...sadden...reali reali reali sad...but couldnt do anything...haiz...
then couldnt hand in my SOM tutorial on time...there goes my marks again...haiz...coz tat lecturer couldnt jus wait for a mintue to go..i did rush out of the class to chase for him..but he walk very fast lor...in split second he is no where to be found...haiz...SUAY AR!!!! =((

hoping tml will be better...will it?


haiz...i jus couldnt forget u..the moments we had together keep appearing in my mind...the feeling of u caring n concering me keep recurring in me when i met u in sch...my heart is like entangle ropes...i told myself to give up...yes i'm trying hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home