Thursday, June 26, 2008

PHEW....wat a close shot..

hahax...jus a few mintues ago i was racing myself against the time...coz i have to hand in my project my 11.59pm tonitz...then becoz my grp all of us do last minute work...in the end it is really literally LAST MINUTE to me...i quickly compile all the 3 reports, rearrange all the presentation slides and do my own presentation slides in...i was really in a rush lor...damn it..i thought i will not able to finish it...but luckily...and finally i did it!!! hahahax..
this few days have being rushing out project after project...haix...damn tired and stress out lor...and all these projects is this stupid module call project mangament...damn it...i hate this module...

ok after the long fight against time jus now...i think i going to slp liao...tml still have to reach sch @ 9am to do my tribon drawing coz i haven complete...haiz...damn damn...no slping for me again...haiz...=(


Quote of the post " Never compete yourself with time...u will never win...thus learn to
plan your time...this is how u win..." H2O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home