Tuesday, August 12, 2008

mugging....Mugging...MUGGING!!!!

SOM NA SOM NA SOM NA....formula formula n more FORMULAs....going crazy liao!!!!
the formula just dun get into my mind lor...haiz..practise makes perfect..itzt true? the more i practise the more confuse i am lor...haiz...hope tat all the formulas will not gone out of my mind nxt week...or else.........I'M DEAD!!!! esp for NA...

sadden....cant go for OBT..coz i have ATTACHMENT!!!!! haiz...my OBT gone just like tat...the more saddest thing is not tat i cant go for OBT...but i got into a small company named "Kenton Marine" for my attachment...i want to go SHIPYARD!!!!! somemore the company is doing design de lor...i dun like to do design still ask me to go this kind of company..sadden...dunno how am i going to survive there for the 6 weeks lor...the pay is oso very "ATTRACTIVE" de lor..$400 per mth...DOUBLE TRAGEDY!!!!

ok enough of complaining....i gtg for my CO meeting liao...will be back after exam...meaning to say after 19 Aug...hehex...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home