Wednesday, August 13, 2008

bringing back the memories

the super disgusting pot of soup by audrey kenweei n reggie...
the hidden food.....
(coz we hide the food so we will not be charge for wastage)hahahax..

my first ice kacang that i had ever make..hehex..

kun bei's hard work...

scooping nice ice cream...

the 2 hungry ghost...hahax...


hahaz...thought tat i will come back to blog after my exams...but here i am...hahahax...mayb i'm jus started to get addicted to update my blog more often? hahahax...actuali not reali la...but becoz i want to record all my happy memories into my blog n share with u guys...hehehex...=)



today i was called out last minute for a small class outing from my sec sch peers...when i receive their call...i was still in my dreamland lor...thus is the phone call that wake me up from my sweet dreamz...hahaha...

Audrey called....RING RING ring!!!!

i look at the caller ID and hesitate for a moment and picked up...becoz i was quite surprise that she called..i thought u called the wrong number...hahax



i answered " hello"

Audrey "hello hui hong ar...u want come out for lunch? with ken weei,kun bei, reggie and me"

huihong " huh? when? where?"

Audrey " huh? why u sound so weak? cant hear u"

huihong "coz i jus wake up ma...where u guys eating?"

Audrey " CWP very near nia"

Huihong" oh ok...bye.."


so after the call i quickly go bursh my teeth n bath. And rush down to CWP to meet them..when i reached they were already started eating at Soul Garden liao...hahax...so i jus join in their fun n eat as much as we can...hahaha..as we were eating we crake alot of jokes and tat remind us of the days we had during our sec sch time...good memories....hehex...out of the random...they asked me to organise a 4M2 class outing...i wanted to..but becoz i'm having attachment soon..plus my current commitments dun allow me to have this extra time..but i promise i will try my best to come out a outing for u guys...but u have to wait la...how long? i dunno...wait long long...will have de..i promise...hehex...=) Hope to see u guys at MSL on Teacher's day...will u?

ok enough of fun...back to work...=(

jia you everyone!!!!! happy mugging!!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home