Sunday, August 24, 2008

the longest queue i ever....

Went to collect the NIKE Human Race's runner's kit today....i reached around 1plus...my frenzs were there very early...hahax...when i reach there, i was reali terrified by the long long queue... the queue was from Clarke Quay all the way to Fort Canning area...super damn long...it's the first time seeing this super long queue...hahax...but luckily i have 2 OB frenz(kok kiat n Daniel) who were at the front of the queue...thus i asked them to help me collect my kit...hehex...thanks guys!!! coz i was in a rush to my grandma house for my youngest cousin's 1 years old birthday celebration...thus i have no choice but to jump queue...sorry those who lined behind us...so sorry...
thus after taking the kit...i head straight to my grandma hse at AMK...luckily jus in time for their celebration...hehex...
my youngest cousin - jun hao is sooooooooo CUTE!!!!
will post the photos once i receive from my cousin..coz my phone went out of batt to take photos jus now...hehex..
ok..gtg...coz tml having attachment liao...but fortunately starting work at 8.30am..hahahax...hopefully tml everything will go smooth n steady..=)

I MISS YOU SO BADLY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home