Thursday, March 27, 2008

finali a break for me...

Finali have take a break from my hectic work schedual...so today wake up at ard 11.30 plus...hahaz..then had my brunch n slack at the sofa watch TV...hehex...there comes the farmilar frequency was heard..."hey!!! dont jus sit there watch TV!!! help me iron those clothes!!!" no need to guess...it's my mum...hahax...whenever i just wanna slack for a while she will yell at me...haiz...so no choice but to do the housework first before i went on slacking...hahaha...after doing the housework...i found tat actuali my room was in quite a mess thus went on cleaning...hahahx...

in the late afternoon ard 5 plus...
out of the sudden....my mum asked me if i wanna go to my wai po's house with her..hahax...first time sia...hahax...it was raining outside...actually wanna take a nap de but nvm la...but becoz i oso very long didnt go to visit my wai po n wai gong liao so i went wif her lor...sacrifire my sleeping time...so all the way frm woodland to Ang Mo Kio...it seems like i everyday have to go AMK de lor...coz even my day off frm work dun allow be to be away frm AMK...hahax...but nvm on the way...i saw a rainbow!!!! it's beautiful!!!! i told my mum n she looked up n say "wow going to tio bei piao liao lor" wahahahax...coz i told her tat it's very difficult to see a rainbow de...then it's oso the first time i n my mum saw a rainbow tgt...hahax...but the sad thing is...I FORGOT TO BRING MY PHONE OUT!!!! then cannot take the picture of the rainbow!!! sadden...=( but nvm the image of the rainbow n my mum's reaction will always be in my mind...hehex...=)

ok gtg slp liao...tml still have work again =(

good nitz...

swt dreamz...=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home