Friday, November 4, 2016

Trust is like Glass

Gaining someone's trust is easy. But once it is broken, it can never be mended back to its perfect shape. Just like glass, once it is broken, no matter how hard you tried to glue it back. It just imperfect with crack lines. Unless miracle happened.
I hate the feeling of fear of losing someone whom I love dearly. This feeling of insecurity and being over paranoid was really killing me everyday. It's not that I don't want to trust him or I don't love him anymore. It's because I just can't control my brain and that fear in me. That wounded heart kept reminding me of the pain that I had gone through.
Meeting someone at the wrong time, wrong place but so deeply in love with one, is a torture.
We decided to end this torture and move on with our life. At least we tried our best to love each other. That should holds no regret in our life, I hope so.
Sometimes, something is just not meant to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home