Tuesday, March 16, 2010

running!!!!

Hahahax...After so long, i finally go do some workout today!!! Ever since my last paper, i haven been doing any workout liao. hahahax!!! simply because i'm not motivated and equals to " I'm too lazy!!!" hehex ^^
Suppose to run at NP...but Uncle Wesley cant make it thus I decided to run ard my house here lor. hehex ^^
First run from my house to stadium. Then run 3 rounds on the track and run to the "hill". Ran all the way up and do my cool down at the top of the "hill". It's refreshing up there!!!! After cool down, I sat there, just sat there to relax, feel the breeze blowing and looking at the sky blankly. Hmm it's been very long I have not come to here liao, ever since after secondary school?? hahax...coz during secondary school time my friends and I like to go there to relax and chit chat. Looking back, I realised time really pass very very fast, till I didn't notice, the feeling is just so yesterday.
As usual, I did some reflection on myself up there=)
Reflecting on my 3years of poly life and how am i going to plan my future. Hmm how am i going to plan my future, I'm not too sure. But at least I know what I want =))
Ok ok first goal for this month till May, is to train for my Sundown Marathon on 29 May 2010!!!!
This year I want to improve on my timing!!!! AND!!! NO MORE FALLING DOWN!!!!! hahahax!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home