Wednesday, April 7, 2010

working life =(( + =)) = ???=X

This is my second week of my work in Sembawang Shipyard =)) The first week is more fun and interesting!!! Coz it's orientation week!!! The orientation is fun because i could visit from dept to dept, almost all the dept in the yard!!! Even though some dept managers their orientation was like chanting all the way. But there's also some that leave us deep impression, like one of them actually consult us about his family matters. As his daughter is same age as me and kaly, thus we become his consultant on how to solve the knots between him and his daughter. hahaz!!!
Some other managers were friendly, just like our friend, gossip with us. hehex!!! Others were good to share their own personnal experience with us. =)))

Second week of work is the start of my boredom!!!! omg!!! I practically got nothing to do!!! coz I dunno ma. plus my mentors were busy to teach me. =(((
hmmm...but at least i got learn smth this week=)) on how to print CM39 and raising RFQ. hahax!! and helping them like PA, to photocopy stuffs and find the ships' spect from thick thick files!!! omg!!! Almost faint!!!

OMG!!! i really cant stand office-bounced work man!!! so boring!!!! but what to do?? this will be my nxt 2-3yrs job =(( i'm really trying my best to do my best liao. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home