Sunday, October 25, 2009

there goes the first week of school...

As usual, the first week of school is already very hectic. Requirements form the lectueres and assignments to be done is already sending us warning signs!!! hahahax..sounds scary huh? Indeed it is!!! This coming wed is our FYP 3rd Presentation, which means our FYP is coming to an end soon. JIA YOU everyone!!!

hmmm...during my semaster holiday, i encounter alot of intersting and inspiring people. People who is jus a stranger to me, yet they taught me abt life philosophy. One of them told me, " life is full of complaints and disagereement, why not faced it with a smile and think positively? " I reflected on it, and ya, why not jus face it with a smile and move on,no point complaining and complaining.It will jus waste more energy and kill more brain cells. OK! frm now on i will try my best not to complaint. Hehex!!!

The other stranger told me this " Life is short, plan ur life carefully and live it to the fullest." I know that I have been planning my life, but sometimes there is some factors that will affect the plans. Thus I think I need to learn how to be flexible and able to critical think at times.
He also told me that " Learning is endless, never stop learning and don't let the money factor to stop you from learning."  Next year or maybe now i gonna make a big decision in my life, whether to continue studying or step into the workforce first. I'm been pondering on this issue since i stepped into poly. Till now i still haven got an answer.

ok enough of the life philosophy, of coz there is fun during my holidays!!! hehex!! like going Zoo with my VIP, working as Nivea Promoter at Suntec Carrefour and Travel Fair. ya there is more working than having fun. BUT working can be fun too!!! hahahax!! coz it's the pple that we work with that bring joy and laughter to us. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger JoHnnY said...

haha, long time no see, hows life? time flies right gg grad next year le. lol

December 5, 2009 at 5:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home