Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finally!!! Graduated!!!!

After 3 years of hard work, tears, sweat and blood flow in NP, i have finally graduated from NP!!!!! Yes!!!
During this 3 years, I have learned a lots of stuffs. Not only about my course, but in term of self development, the inter-self of me. Being more sociable, improved in my communication skills, being more confident, and being independent. Through the friends I'm with, the CCA (NPOB), the camps I have been through and people who had helped me or teach me in any ways(lecturers). Thanks to them, cause they had made an impact in my life,good impacts.
Hmmm....I think there will be more to come. Might be entering the work force first before continuing to pursue my degree,due to some financial issues.
But at the same time besides waiting for the job, i already applied for my Uni. Just in case there no job available for me.
haiz haiz haiz....Graduate = Unemployed =(((
Every day I woke up, asking myself how am I going to spend my day today? Sometimes I dun have an answer, so just like today, I spend my day updating my blog and clearing my stuffs. If not, is to go out with friends spending money, which will not last me long, as I dun have alot of money for me to spend. Luckily I still have a job, tutor. If not, I will be super broke .

Ok Ok!!! Time for updates on recent gatherings, outings with friends and dates with my VIP!!!! ^^

30 Jan 2010
Belated birthday celebration with VIP ^^

 

 
 
    

 

   

12 Feb 2010
It's the second Valentine's Day for me and my dearest VIP =) Got to celebrate early due to CNY, as dear have to go Malaysia with his family to bai nian. Yet, I still feel very contented and happy=))

 
  
  





17 Feb 2010
Day out with my VIP @ Vivo City ^^
 







                                                                         
26 Feb 2010
The things to do after our last paper is to go prawning, movie and neo-print!!!! Went with QP, sinni, jeremy, Hasbunno and VIP for prawning @ Bishan =) haix...I and VIP only manage to caught 5=((



3 Mar 2010
Class outing @ Sentosa!!!! It's was a fabulous and fun outing!!! In addition to the joy, we celebrated Ron's birthday!!! hahax...

 
  
  
 
 
 
 

4 Mar 2010
Gathering with my secondary school friends, Kun Bei and Zhen Han!!! Lunch @ The Central

  
 





 





 
 










" We were told to be candid "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home