Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stress!!!!

haiz...common tests coming!!! MCO concert coming!!!!
recently my schedule is packed with school work, part-time job and CO practises and nothing else...life is so dead n stress for me...haiz..
things do went smooth somehow..my IS formal presentation was smoothly done...reports done...but still feeling kinda of stress...especially for my CO concert..days are getting nearer n nearer...when x'mas end...it's my deadline...hope tat this year x'mas will not be here so soon...
but watever it is hope it will be as smooth as it can be ba =) but of coz i will perform my very best on stage that day..hehex...

jia you for all those who are jus as stress as me de..JIA YOU!!!! =)

"The most difficult battle you would face is the battle within yourself." Zen Saying

oh ya..do come support for my CO concert!!! hehex =D


MCO COLOUR of SOUND CONCERT


Date: 26 DEC 2008
Time: 7.o0pm - 9pm
Venue: Singapore Conference Hall
Tickets: $15 , $25
You can contact me to buy the tickets. Be fast!!! Tickets are selling fast!!! (especially the good seats)



finally met up with my VIP today...after 2 long weeks...but before today already saw him once on Thurs..but a very very short meet up..coz i was working he came to find me..becoz he got 2hrs of night out tat nitz...thanks for the surprise dear!!! tat surprise reali give me a push on my back to let me continue to work as i was really totally exhausted tat Thurs when i was working..today meet up was a short one too...coz he have to book in at 6.30pm...but i'm contented...better than nothing ritz? hahax...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home