Sunday, November 9, 2008

one camp down..

just come back from camp again..hahax...this time round is being a participant in a preparation camp for the school upcoming outreach camp...big event i would say...coz the school had invested huge amount of money for this camp..coz from looking at the food we eat n the place we stay in....
( will upload some photos when i'm free) hehex ^^

tiring but as usual it's FUN...coz it's with my NPOB peeps..hahax...they are like my family to me now...almost every week got to see them...nxt weekend too..having a camp with them too...WHAT'S NEXT Camp...our annual camp...i think even my family dont even get to see me that often ba...one week 7 days...i spent 3 day 2 night with them(NPOB)...oh my god!!!

Dear going for his 10 days of field camp tml...gonna miss him badly..we didnt get to meet up this week as he got duty to do..coz he got punish for sleep during lecture..hahax...plus i have camp...so ya didnt get to meet...same for nxt week =(
but nvm will take it as a challenge for us..hehex...
coz distance n time will not be the factor that cause us to be apart =)
we are not physically intact but mentally =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home