Sunday, November 2, 2008

busy...fun...tiring....

hmmm...life has been busy n some sort of bored for me ever since sch starts...hahax..lessons everyday...anticipating weekends to come..lolx..
went for an overnitz cycling with my MOT seniors on Friday nitz...have great fun!!! lots of laughter n a memorable nitz...hahax...
long time didnt contact them liao...finally got chance to go out again ever since after the MOT camp...ahahax...MOT chalet nxt!!! hopefully...hehex...

looking in my calendar...looks like this year end gonna be a busy one...having some upcoming camps..n this year's Christmas gonna be a stressful one for me..coz ritz after X'mas is my CO concert liao...gonna to have extra practices this coming weeks onwards...hope i can manage..coz having camps on the weekends...meaning i cant go for my CO practices...haiz...plus studies...common tests!!!...dead...

but looking at the positive side...i can learn to manage my time well..n keep myself occupy..hehex..

ok...i will jia you de =)

"If you want the rainbow, you first have to put up with the rain."
Dolly Parton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home